Friday, May 9, 2008

How Can I Get Relief from painfull periods

There are many over-the-counter drugs or NSAIDs -- (ibuprofen, naproxen, advil) and acetaminophen, or Tylenol that may provide relief. A heating pad works well for cramps when used with OTC pain meds. Some women benefit from exercise; some from rest. There are also prescription drugs to help alleviate this painful disorder. Talk to your health care provider about them. Before you diagnose yourself, see your health care provider to be sure the pain you are having is not associated with another condition like PID, Endometriosis or any other medical conditions

No comments: