Friday, May 9, 2008

What people are saying about Aviane Oral Birth Control Pill

1. Love it. Ever since being on it my periods have been considerable lighter and shorter, down to about three days with only one day being that severe. Been on it for almost two years now. The only complaints that I have is that it doesn't help with acne as the birth control was on before did but its still manageable. Also, it does seem to make it a little harder to keep the weight off but again it's not that big of a deal.

2. I'm starting my first pack on Sunday fingers crossed, heck everything is crossed as I'm coming off Loestrin which has been a complete bust for me!

3. I had very heavy periods, terrible cramping, and my acne increased and the skin on my face was peeling, and I didnt even change my facewash or anything. I got off aviane, my skin cleared up and the peeling stopped.

No comments: